Construction companies in Abu Dhabi
The most reliable developers in Abu Dhabi are usually quite versatile. They build both residential (apartments, villas, duplexes, etc.) and commercial properties (offices, hotels, restaurants, etc.). The largest construction companies in Abu Dhabi offer flexible payment plans and favorable terms for all buyers, local and foreign alike. You can find projects by these firms in the catalog on our aggregator website.
Developers in Abu Dhabi
Developers are extremely active in the UAE capital, so the number of new developments in Abu Dhabi is growing all the time. Investors and home-huntres are particularly interested in residential and commercial properties located in the following communities:
- Al Reem is the most popular district in which to purchase real estate in Abu Dhabi. The quickly developing island located very close to the emirate’s mainland offers a wide variety of residential properties, including Gate Towers whose architecture is inspired by the Stonehenge in England.
- Al Raha is the second popular Abu Dhabi district. Local residential properties are highly demanded by various social groups, such as single professionals, families with children, and investors. This community is located on the sea coast between Abu Dhabi and Dubai. It includes several neighborhoods, the most prominent of which are Al Muneera, Al Zeina, and Al Bandar.
- Al Reef is located in the mainland part of the capital, close to its center. It consists of two parts, Al Reef Downtown (the heart of the development) and Al Reef Villas with over 2,000 villas built.
- Saadiyat is the city’s cultural center and a promising district with flagship projects that attract tourists, such as the Guggenheim Museum. This is the preferred location for investors interested in off-plan residences, primarily villas on the coast of the Persian Gulf.
- Masdar is one of the world’s most environmentally sustainable residential communities. This is a low-carbon residential complex that successfully applies cutting-edge energy-efficient and water-saving solutions. The eco project was initiated by the Government of Abu Dhabi in 2006. By 2019, the buyers’ interest in local apartments made it number five in the rating of the most popular communities in the emirate.
Find a reliable developer in Abu Dhabi
The emirate’s construction companies are under strict supervision of the Abu Dhabi Government, so purchasing local real estate, even off-plan properties, involves minimum risks for the buyer. If the project is suspended, the developer in Abu Dhabi must provide refunds. These matters are regulated by the Department of Municipal Affairs (DMA).
The Emirati laws stipulate clear terms and conditions for development companies’ operation. They must submit development plans, procure a permit for construction of houses in Abu Dhabi from the DMA, and open escrow accounts. Investors put money on these accounts and the construction company in Abu Dhabi can only access it upon completing a certain stage of construction.
However, certain risks remain despite all government’s efforts to protect investors. Buyers of off-plan properties may face the following issues:
- The project may be built with significant delays or suspended. Investors purchasing off-plan buy-to-rent properties lose the profit they could otherwise receive if construction was completed on time. The same is true for cancelled projects: even though the invested money is refunded, the original owner loses time.
- The quality of real estate may be lower than promised by the developer. For instance, the interior design or the offered amenities may not match the information previously provided by the development company. There is also a chance that the floor area of the property will be smaller than promised.
That is the reason why the Abu Dhabi database features property in Abu Dhabi from only tried and tested developers with an impressive track record. These companies value their reputation. Representatives of our aggregator website check documents and past history of all developers whose properties are listed on the web portal. Buyers who want to buy property from a developer in Abu Dhabi can select off-plan or completed homes and have no worries about the security of their funds. With us, you save time and other valuable resources.