To take care of their future well-being, a person must know where to invest the funds they earn. COVID-19 has proved that even a stable economy can quickly turn upside down, leaving those who were not prepared for difficult times struggling for income. The information below will help anyone who wants to not only save but also grow their finances.
- How to prepare for investing
- How to invest money for passive income
- Where to invest money for investors with a large budget
- What experts advise
- Our assistance in buying real estate in Abu Dhabi
How to prepare for investing
No one can become a successful investor in a day. Learning the intricacies of the financial world requires time and patience, not to mention trial and error. To learn how to make profitable investments, you need to properly prepare:
- Plan. Investing is a journey, not a one-time event. Before beginning this journey, the investor must determine his destination and then create a detailed plan to achieve his goals. For example, if the goal is to retire in 20 years, the investor should ask himself: “How much money will I need for this?” His plan should depend on the answer to the question.
- Prepare the safety net the amount in savings that will allow the investor to provide for himself for several months in case of job loss or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Manage your finances. The investor needs to determine the amount that he will be able to save monthly, without depriving himself of essential goods and services. The accumulated funds will be used to invest. As a rule, the amount usually varies between 10-20% of the investor’s income.
- Choose an investment strategy. The level of the investor’s knowledge and resources should determine the strategy that he will choose. Most often, novice investors either diversify assets or invest all their funds in one company/industry.
How to invest money for passive income
There are many ways in which individuals and legal entities can make their money work for them. The information below will give novice investors an understanding of how best to invest money.
A mutual investment fund, simply put, is a company that combines the money of several investors and invests them in securities such as stocks, bonds, and short-term debt obligations to make a profit. Individuals and legal entities buy shares of mutual funds. The number of shares determines the investor's share in the fund and therefore the income he receives.
Mutual funds are a popular choice among both beginners and experienced investors, as they usually boast the following advantages:
- Professional management. Fund managers conduct market research independently. They choose the most valuable securities and monitor the profits they receive.
- Diversification. Mutual funds, as a rule, invest in several companies and industries at once. This helps to reduce the risk if one company experiences failure.
- Availability. Most mutual funds set a relatively small amount for initial investments and subsequent purchases.
- Liquidity. Investors participating in mutual funds can easily buy back their shares at any time at the current net asset value and receive redemption fees.
Participation in any fund carries a certain level of risk. With mutual funds, investors can lose some or all of the money they invest if the securities fall in value. Dividends may also change as market conditions change.
Investing in foreign currency is another great way to diversify your portfolio, and is a popular option due to its simplicity. Anyone can buy and sell currencies using a mobile application. Investors who understand world politics and economics can predict how the exchange rate will change.
Precious metals are rare metals with high economic value. They are used for industrial and investment purposes. Among the most famous precious metals are gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
Among the main reasons for investing in precious metals should be highlighted:
- Protection against inflation. Prices of precious metals tend to rise in parallel with the inflation rate or higher.
- Tangible asset. Precious metals are real assets whose value is not limited to investment purposes. They can be used for industrial purposes, for the manufacture of jewelry, etc.
- Liquidity. Investors can quickly sell precious metals and convert them into cash.
- Diversification. The prices of precious metals do not always move in the same direction as other assets, such as stocks or bonds.
Investments in precious metals also have several disadvantages. For example, their owners have to spend money on storage and insurance. There is also always the possibility of theft.
Investing in stocks implies buying a stake in a company. When a company succeeds and becomes profitable, the value of securities begins to rise, and its owners receive dividends. Sometimes stocks plummet in value, which is when investors decide whether to hold them in the hope that the situation will improve, or sell and incur losses.
This method of investing is an excellent option for individuals and legal entities with a limited budget. It allows you to protect funds from rising inflation and guarantees a refund if the investor chooses a reliable financial institution with a good reputation.
Among the disadvantages of bank deposits, we can single out a low level of profit and the duration of programs (as a rule, they last at least three years). For example, if an investor deposits $1,656 at 10% per annum for 5 years, by the end of the program the investor will receive $2,484. Meaning he will earn only $828 over such a long period.
Residential and commercial units abroad represent some of the best assets where money can be invested. As an example, consider real estate in Abu Dhabi.
The main reasons why experienced investors seek to add this property to their portfolio:
- Innovation. As the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi is the leader of an ambitious innovation plan that attracts entrepreneurs and global technology experts, which is why it was recognized as the smartest city in the Middle East in 2020. The Government of the Emirate strives to use innovation and technology to develop its economy and improve the standard of living of residents.
- High standard of living. The well-being of residents and tourists is one of Abu Dhabi's top priorities. The city has a wide range of advantages, from a rich cultural calendar to the highest level of security in the world. Today it is home to the best universities, advanced medical institutions, and the host of world-class events.
- Strong market. The Emirati capital boasts a thriving economy that supports long-term and sustainable market growth. Investors from all over the world are eager to invest in houses and apartments in Abu Dhabi due to the high rental income (on average 6.9%) and the advantage of zero taxation of this income. The market also offers lower prices per square meter than those in other developed megacities.
Where to invest money for investors with a large budget
What is the best investment for people who have a large amount at their disposal? There are many options. For example, if the investor's budget reaches 1,000,000 rubles, he can buy an apartment or even a villa abroad. A residential facility located in a popular location among tourists is most desirable. Investing in foreign real estate is a profitable solution not only because of a high and stable income but also because of the opportunity to earn on currency conversion.
What experts advise
Finance should work for its owner. Those who do not think about what it is worth investing money in will lose it against the background of rising inflation. An investment in real estate in 2022 is a profitable investment of funds. There are many ways for buyers of residential and commercial units to earn money. They can rent out facilities or purchase them in the early stages of construction to achieve capital gains.
What is profitable to invest in now when it comes to real estate? One of the best options is residential properties in resort areas. If there is a beach or popular attractions near the apartments/ houses, they are guaranteed to bring a stable and high income due to the demand from tourists.
Our assistance in buying real estate in Abu Dhabi
The Abu Dhabi online platform offers a wide range of residential and commercial units from the best agencies, private sellers, and Abu Dhabi developers. Representatives of the aggregator carefully check each offer before placing it in the catalog, so buyers do not have to worry about the safety of their funds. To receive help with the selection of a residential or commercial facility, support at all stages of the transaction, and high-quality after-sales service, contact the company directly.