Property for sale on Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi, the UAE
Saadiyat Island is one of the most upscale communities in Abu Dhabi. Its unique location and the status of a cultural hub attract tourists, businessmen, and investors from all over the world. This is also one of the most popular and sought-after districts in which to buy villas and apartments in new developments in Abu Dhabi because this is a freehold area. It means that real estate on Saadiyat Island is available for foreigners to purchase and own, so they can bequeath, exchange, sell, or lease it without any restrictions.
Saadiyat Island is a perfect choice for fans of a buzzing cultural life. There are many artisan fairs here, along with museums and buildings with prominent architecture. This glamorous community has become a home for expats who rent properties on Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi, or purchase residences. Real estate for sale on Saadiyat Island consists of various villas and low-rise multi-family homes. All properties are luxurious, practical, and feature comfortable amenities for family living.
Property prices on Saadiyat
Apartments in Abu Dhabi, specifically on Saadiyat Island, can be purchased or rented. The rental here varies depending on the number of bedrooms:
- The rental of a studio or a one-bedroom apartment is from AED 64,000 (USD 17,400, or CNY 117,200) to AED 87,000 (USD 23,600, or CNY 159,400) per year
- A two-bedroom apartment costs on average AED 143,000 (USD 38,900, or CNY 262,000)
- Three and four-bedroom apartments can be leased for an average of AED 172,000 (USD 46,800, or CNY 315,100) and AED 285,000 (USD 77,500, or CNY 522,100) respectively
Villas are more expensive to rent, at least AED 290,000 (USD 78,900, or CNY 531,300) per year for a spacious four-bedroom residence.
If you are planning to buy real estate on Saadiyat Island, these are the average prices in 2022:
- Studio: AED 749,000 (USD 203,900, or CNY 1.3 million)
- One-bedroom apartment: AED 1.8 million (USD 490,000, or CNY 3.2 million)
- Two-bedroom apartment: AED 2.38 million (USD 647,900, or CNY 4.3 million)
- Four-bedroom apartment: AED 7 million (USD 1.9 million, or CNY 12.9 million)
Villa prices are as follows:
- Two-bedroom villa: on average AED 2 million (USD 544,500, or CNY 3.6 million)
- Three-bedroom villa: AED 5 million (USD 1.3 million, or CNY 9.3 million)
- Four-bedroom villa: AED 7 million (USD 1.9 million, CNY 12.9 million)
- Five-bedroom villa: AED 11.7 million (USD 3.1 million, CNY 21.4 million)
- Six and seven-bedroom villas: AED 14 million (USD 3.8 million, or CNY 25.6 million) and AED 18 million (USD 4.9 million, or CNY 32.9 million) respectively
Investment property on Saadiyat Island
Are you planning to buy property for investment on Saadiyat Island? Studios are a great option, as they provide the highest return on investment of about 8.3% per annum in case of a long-term lease. One-bedroom apartments generate about 7.2% per year. The rental yield of two and three-bedroom apartments ranges from 6.4% to 6.5% respectively. Four-bedroom apartments bring their owners 6.7% per year.
Four-bedroom villas generate the highest return compared to all other types of villas, of about 5.2%. Two and three-bedroom villas yield less, 5.1% and 5% respectively. The return on investment in five-bedroom villas is 4.2%. Seven-bedroom villas have the lowest rental yield of 3.2%.
The most popular district on the island is Saadiyat Beach. You can rent both villas and apartments here. Most other neighborhoods are primarily famous for their off-plan residential projects. Saadiyat Beach, Soho Square, and Park View are popular among buyers who prefer living in apartments. Waterfront properties for sale on Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi, are concentrated in HIDD Al Saadiyat and Jawaher Al Saadiyat. They are also popular among people who wish to invest in Saadiyat Island property thanks to the breathtaking views of the beach and the wonderful amenities.
Buy property on Saadiyat Island
The best property in Abu Dhabi at the developers’ prices is listed in the catalog on the Abu Dhabi website. Here you can view current prices in euros and dollars and receive professional advice from our team specializing in the Arabian real estate market. We will gladly help you to select the right option for living or investment. Your personal assistant will arrange a safe and quick purchase and sale transaction and answer all your questions about buying property on Saadiyat Island for expats or choosing a home in other popular locations in Abu Dhabi.